Astral Aspects endeavours, wherever possible, to conduct business in an environmentally friendly manner. This is important to us and, although our contribution in global terms isnít huge, we believe our efforts do make a difference. We hope you see it this way too.
- Parcels are sent to customers in either 100% recyclable padded postal bags or 100% recyclable cardboard boxes
- Cardboard boxes and packaging received from our suppliers are reused by us to send goods to customers wherever possible, the remainder are sent for recycling
- We try to use minimum packaging (enough to ensure safe transit!), using recycled and/or biodegradable materials where available
- If customers tell us that they do not want the free gift pouch/gift box where offered in the product description, we will wrap such items in tissue paper made from recycled material - which itself is recyclable, shreddable and biodegradable
- We recycle used paper for scrap - when no longer required it is shredded and used as packaging or recycled
- All empty cans, tins and bottles (both glass and plastic) are washed and recycled
- We take used printer cartridges and batteries to a local collection point for recycling (we walk there, rather than drive!)
- We do not produce a printed catalogue in order to cut down on the use of paper and ink
Statement of REACH Compliance
This statement acknowledges that Astral Aspect's products are compliant to the European Union Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 (the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals or REACH). No items of jewellery, jewellery accessories or keyrings made or sold by Astral Aspects contain†lead, cadmium or nickel.