TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. How to Contact Us and Use of the AstralAspects.biz WebsiteAstral Aspects, 9 Elbourn Way, Bassingbourn, Cambs, SG8 5UJ, UK
[Please note there is no stock stored or held at this address. Address is for administration purposes only]
07928 104917 Monday-Friday 10am - 4pm UK time
We are unable to take orders by telephone
[Please note that all SEO and website design/re-design type emails (both Subject and in Body text) are of no interest and are immediately blocked and go straight into trash without being read, so best not to send them thank you]
Suppliers/Potential Suppliers - please read Supplier Information before contacting us - it will save you time, thank you.
The AstralAspects.biz website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies Policy. By using the AstralAspects.biz website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. Ordering ProcessWe currently only accept orders from and for delivery within the UK and Channel Islands.
Click the Add to Basket button alongside any item to place that item in your shopping basket. When you are ready to complete and pay for your order click the Checkout button top right.
You will then be required to enter your name and address and contact details - the address given must be the address your payment card is registered to. You can specify an alternative delivery address here - for example if you want to send an item as a gift to someone else or to be sent to your work address. Please note we will not mark parcels "leave on doorstep / leave in bin" or similar instructions, due to risk of theft.
After choosing your delivery method, select your payment card type and then you will go to a secure payment page where you enter your card details.
The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order and you will receive an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
Once your order has been checked, screened and verified it is classed as accepted and you will receive a confirmation of dispatch email.
Astral Aspects reserves the right, without prior notification, to accept or decline any order or limit the order quantity for any reason.
For credit card payments, such payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card and we shall not be liable in any way if such financial institution refuses to accept or honour the credit card for any reason. We may require, at our option, that any order placed over certain amounts receive our pre-approval. We also may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
3. PaymentWe accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express payment cards. We do NOT accept PayPal or Buy Now Pay Later.
Depending on the card you have chosen to use in completing your purchase with us, you may be asked by your card issuer for further authentication. If this is the case, once you have entered your card details on our secure site and clicked the 'Process Payment' button, the next screen will take you to your own card issuer's secure website for a one-step authentication. We do not see and have no way of seeing your card issuer's authentication. Please see Payment Security & 3D Secure for more information.
Your payment card will be debited when your order is processed so that the items can be reserved for you.
We are not VAT registered, therefore prices shown do not include VAT, nor is VAT added at the checkout.
4. Dispatch & DeliveryThis website is for the purchase and delivery of products to customers in the UK and Channel Islands.
All items are physically in stock and ready for dispatch unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday (excluding holidays, public holidays and bank holidays) are usually dispatched the same working day.
We use Royal Mail for all deliveries and Astral Aspects are not responsible for delivery once your parcel has passed into the hands of Royal Mail. Please note we will not mark parcels "leave on doorstep / leave in bin" or similar instructions, due to risk of theft.
UK Standard Delivery (1st and 2nd Class) is not a date-guaranteed service. If your order is urgent or required by a particular date, we advise you to choose Express/Next Day Delivery, which is a date-guaranteed service.
Delivery charges can be seen prior to completing your order by clicking the "DELIVERY" tab shown on every product page and by clicking here. Delivery charges are added at the checkout once you have entered your delivery address details.
The delivery charge shown includes processing your order, manual picking & packing, packaging costs as well as the actual postage fee, and is therefore a non-refundable service.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
5. Order Cancellation and ReturnsOrdering and paying for items on the AstralAspects.biz website constitutes a contract of sale of goods. Under the EU Consumer Rights Directive, which came into effect on 13th June 2014, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party (other than the carrier) and indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the goods.
For detailed information on how to withdraw your order and return your items, please see our full Returns Policy
6. Intellectual PropertyAll content on the AstralAspects.biz website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that you may retrieve and display the content of the AstralAspects.biz website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You acknowledge and agree that you may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the AstralAspects.biz website. No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of AstralAspects.biz or its affiliated companies or suppliers.
7. Liability & IndemnityAlthough products sold on the AstralAspects.biz website would be considered harmless by most people, we have no control over what you do with them or how you use them once you receive them. We therefore hereby specifically disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, injury or other negative consequence in whatever form, howsoever caused, which arises from the use (or indirect use) of any product advertised on, or supplied via the AstralAspects.biz website. Furthermore, no guarantee can be, nor is given, with regard to any spiritual or metaphysical qualities for any of the products we supply.
The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow. Astral Aspects has no control over the resolution of your computer/device and how your computer/device interprets and displays colours, Astral Aspects therefore accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the AstralAspects.biz website.
All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from the AstralAspects.biz website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters.
8. Third Party WebsitesAs a convenience to AstralAspects.biz customers, the AstralAspects.biz website includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. Astral Aspects is not responsible for the content of external websites. Astral Aspects do not engage in reciprocal linking schemes
9. Potential SuppliersIf you are a manufacturer within the UK/EU and would like us to consider including your product/s in our range, please follow the procedure below.
The following should be sent to us by post - these items are non-returnable:
- FOC product sample/s for us to test/evaluate
- Full trading Terms & Conditions
- Wholesale Price List - including minimum order quantity/value and sliding scale discounts
- Full contact details including website URL if applicable and land-line telephone number (no mobile phone numbers)
- Products such as Oils, Sprays, Incenses and the like must be accompanied by a full list of ingredients and Health & Safety test certificates
- Products such as Oils, Sprays, Incenses and the like must not have been tested on animals - proof is required
After we have evaluated/tested your product/s - usually after 30 days - we will contact you to let you know if we wish to include your products in our range.
Please kindly note that we do not deal directly with suppliers, wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors, publishers, artists, musicians etc outside of the EU - so if you are based outside of the EU please do not waste your time in contacting us.